16A 220V/50 HZ Single phase over & under voltage relay with time delay-RN-101M is designed to de-energy industrial/appliance single-phase 220V/50Hz load.
- protects the switched load against high-frequency and high –voltage impulse interference;
- load disconnection in case of a current overload (at the current higher than 16 A);
- indicates the circuit RMS voltage.
The device front panel features a load status indicator (on/off) and a three-digit, seven-segment display, which displays (depending on the device status):
- actual RMS voltage;
- the accurate value of the set-up parameter;
- time remaining till automatic load re-energizing;
- emergency de-energizing the load (RMS voltage flashing).
The variable pot knobs on the front panel allow for setting:
- the maximum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- the minimum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- time delay for load re-energizing after the circuit parameters recovery