RNPP-301 is designed for the protection of three-phase consumers against the main types of failures in the electric power network.
- deviation of voltage RMS value beyond permissible thresholds;
- failure of phase sequence and sticking;
- failure of full-phase and symmetry of the supply-line voltage.
The device ensures monitoring of the main parameters of the electrical network and disconnects the load in case of deviation.
Relay also provides monitoring of the condition of power contacts of the external magnetic starter before and after load starting by means of control of their operation state (burning or sticking).
LEDs at the Relay face panel provide initiation of the following:
- Voltage in the network;
- Load condition (ON or OFF);
- Type of failure occurred.