3319/26 High flex cable – Replacement of 191-2811-026 Amphenol spectra strip cable are Obsolete.
- 28awg stranded wire on 1.27mm (0.050in.) centers allows termination to a broad line of IDC connectors
- Designed to interface with 3M and all other connectors on a 1.27mm (0.050in.)
- pitch, this high-flex life cable performs 100 million cycles at 44.5mm (1 3/4 in.) diameter
- Constructed of 19 strands of high strength copper alloy provides the longest flex life available for dynamic applications.
- Insulation resistance >1×1010Ω/10ft(3m)
- Ribbon cabling is frequently used in computing and in communication applications. They are often used internally in electronic appliances, and are often used in hard drive wiring. Round ribbon cables are more flexible than flat ribbon, and provide space efficient solutions to high data transmission. Ribbon cabling is often used in;
- Test and Measure