3M™ Composite Film Electrical Tape 44 . This .0055 inch thick tape is a polyester web reinforced polyester film coated with a rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive. This puncture-resistant tape is tough and conformable with excellent electrical properties.
- The combination of the thermosetting, rubber adhesive and the polyester-web and polyester film backing provides excellent adherence and dielectric strength
- Offers great electrical properties and is puncture-resistant
- Ideal for economical, general-purpose insulation, anchoring and banding in motors and transformers
- For protecting start wires, leads, terminal strips and insulation paper
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 °F (0 to 130 °C)
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant