D204 S 2 Elements Pyroelectric Infrared Analog PIR sensor comes standard with enhanced immunity to EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference). It is widely used in the security system.
- Custom design is available
- Higher in cost-performance
- Low power consumption
- Intelligent security- burglar alarm
- Wireless infrared detection alarm uses advanced signal analysis and processing technology. When the intruder enters through the detection area, it sends an alarm signal to the control panel.
- The PIR sensor is suitable for homes, residential areas, factories, shopping malls, warehouses, and offices.