Eaton Moeller MCS Pressure Switch is a control device that measures the pressure of a medium and then converts this information into an electrical signal. They are used to monitor the pressure of liquids and gases. The MCS pressure switches have two adjustable operating points (on and off operating point).
- EN 60 947-5-1:2004 +A1:2009 + AC:2004 + AC:2005 (1-pole pressure switches)
- EN 60947-4-1:2010 + A1:2012 (3-pole pressure switches)
- To maintain a constant level of pressure
- To initiate and terminate various control and regulation processes
- To enable function sequences and signals