Atop’s EHG7516 Series offers 24 different versions and 24 making it a very flexible product based on your specific needs. No matter if the 16 port version, this device offers 4 x 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks making it a cost-effective, reliable industrial solution where high-throughput and high reliability is fundamental.
- Up to 16x 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports or 100/1000 BASE-X SFP slots. Plus 4 dedicated 1/10G Uplink SFP slots
- Up to 8x 802.3af/ 802.3at PoE/PoE+ Power over Ethernet ports, with maximum 30W PoE power per port and up to 240W power budget
- 128 Gbps High-Performance non-blocking Switching Fabric
- Redundancy through ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, RSTP, STP, MRP (Client)
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol HW-Based E2E Transparent clock
- Wide temperature operations, from -40°C to 70°C
- UL 62368-1:2014, CE/FCC, NEMA TS-2 certified for traffic control applications
- DNV-GL Marine Application
- Security features based on IEC62443-4-2
Designed for PoE, in wide temperature: EHG7516 supports up to 20 Gigabit ports in different configurations, either Copper, PoE, or Fiber, any 8-port multiple configurations. Specifically designed for bringing power through Ethernet cable virtually anywhere, a maximum output Power over Ethernet of 240W over a maximum of 8 PoE/PoE+ ports is allowed (802.3af/at).
Rugged, Wide-Temperature, Well protected design: EHG7516 is EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, IEC/EN/UL62368-1:2014 and FCC certified and is designed to withstand the harshest environments and the most demanding EMC environment. Its fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee reliable operations within -40 and +70°C, guaranteeing no packet is lost with all ports running full power and makes it suitable to be used for almost every application.
Powerful and versatile: With its high performance, it provides a network redundant self-recovery mechanism is less than 20ms on the full load that enables the user to build a reliable network through almost any redundant ring topology. EHG7516 supports ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, IEEE802.1D-2004 RSTP, STP, MSTP, MRP (Client), in-Ring, in-Chain, and many compatible rings protocols for network redundancy. With a Multifunctional web dashboard, it offers intelligent features such as Quality of service (QoS) per port or per VLAN, VLAN, IGMP, Port mirroring, and security. To prevent network intrusions, it is necessary to have a good accessing control mechanism that can identify, authenticate and authorize users. EHG7516 supports user account, password policy, and authentication interface managements functions that comply with the IEC62443 standard.
Application-Specific: NEMA TS-2 Certification makes the EHG7516 family the perfect choice for Smart City and Traffic Control applications.