The EKMC1601111 from Panasonic is a standard recognition type Passive Infrared Motion Sensor in the TO-5 bundle. This sensor distinguishes change in infrared radiation which happens when there is a development by an individual or item by the change in encompassing temperature.
There are a few conditions to detect the target, for example, temperature distinction among target and environmental factors ought to be 4°C, development speed is 1m/s and target size is 700mm x 250mm.
A short central length is all that is required in any event, when recognizing at a similar distance, which implies both cuttings back and high affectability is accomplished.
Typical applications incorporate lighting, anti-crime devices, home appliances, and commercial types of equipment, sound, and visual gadgets.
- Its circuitry has a simplified digital output
- Low current consumption
- Current utilization is 170µA
- White focal point tone.
- Focal point material is polyethylene
- The greatest identification range is 5m
- Working voltage range from 3VDC to 6VDC
- Output current is 100µA
- Incredible protection from electromagnetic noise
- High sign/clamor proportion to limit bogus activity
- The greatest circuit solidness time is the 30s
- It is environment friendly as it is without lead.
- Detecting and Instrumentation, Consumer Electronics, Building Automation, Portable Devices, Automation, and Process Control
- Lighting and lamps
- Programmed switch
- Surveillance cameras and gadgets
- A home machine like fan, radiator, forced air system
- General media gadgets, PCs
- The sensor might be harmed by ±200V of friction-based electricity. Keep away from direct hand contact with the pins and be exceptionally cautious while working the item.
- It ought to be mounted on the printed circuit to keep up the solidness.
- It should not be utilized after falling on the ground or floor.
- Try not to utilize cleaning fluids as it harms the item.
- Continuously utilize safeguarded links since it forestalls the outside commotion.
- The inward circuit board can be obliterated because of voltage vacillation.
- Continuously utilize settled force for continuous execution.