The EKMC1604111 from Panasonic is a standard sensor type passive infrared motion sensor. It is the first sensor that has approach sensing technology. It is way more sensitive to radial motion. This sensor recognizes the change in infrared radiation which happens when there is a movement by an individual or thing by the adjustment of including temperature.
A short focal length is everything necessary regardless while perceiving at a comparable distance, which suggests the two cuttings back and high affectability is refined.
Normal applications join lighting, hostile to wrongdoing gadgets, home apparatuses, and business kinds of hardware, sound, and visual contraptions.
It is an economical type of sensor and suitable for various applications.
It is available in wall installation types. And the lens is white-colored.
- It has a highly sensitive ozone center, which is best for sensing small or minimal movement and objects.
- Its normal sensitivity outer zone is capable of sensing large movements of big objects.
- Lighting control panels
- Air conditioners
- IP cameras
- Intrusion or security alarms
- Digital signage
- Vending machines
- Multi-function printers
- Display panels
- Detection conditions
- The target should move in the direction of crossing the sensor.
- The PIR Motion Sensors might be harmed by ±200V of friction-based electricity.
- It ought to be mounted on the printed circuit to keep up the solidness.
- It should not be utilized after falling on the ground or floor.
- Try not to utilize cleaning fluids as it harms the item.
- Continuously utilize safeguarded links since it forestalls the outside commotion.
- Continuously utilize settled force for continuous execution.