EMG8305 is a rugged 5 port IP67-rated Unmanaged Ethernet switch with five 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) M12 ports, suitable and certified for railway applications. Its modern, slim and flat design makes the device installation possible on virtually any surface without requiring large areas.
- 5 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) ports, M12 connector (A or X coding)
- EN50155, EN50121-4 Railway Track-side and on-board certified
- UL 61010-2-201 certified
- Redundant power input 12~48 VDC
- Ruggedized IP67 aluminum case design
- Works from -40°C~75°C
- Prioritizes Profinet packets according to 802.1p
It provides resistance towards dust, dirt, liquid, and vibration making it suitable for the toughest industrial applications even without the need for additional housing. Its operating temperature ranges from -40°C to 75°C.
EMG8305 Unmanaged Switch is compliant with the essential sections of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, EMC, and vibration. Its UL61010-2-101 certification confirms the device’s reliability, safety, and performance.