Global standard size, low profile slim I/O relay with width 6.2 mm, slim I/O solid state relay.
- Realized about 25% lower profile than conventional products, contributing to further miniaturization of the control panel.
- Push-In Plus technology are used to save wiring work in comparison with conventional screw terminals.(Wiring time is reduced by 60%* in comparison with traditional screw terminals.)
- No screw loosening means maintenance-free application, realizing high reliability.
- ‘Hand-free’ structure that holds an inserted flat-blade screwdriver to achieve easier wiring work for stranded wires.
- Screw terminal is also stocked to meet the screw type needs.
- Mounted relay or solid-state relay has a plug-in terminal that is difficult to bend at the time of exchange.
- Home appliances
- OA equipment
- Vending machines