A High-capacity, High-dielectric-strength Relay Compatible with Momentary Voltage Drops.
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage.
- Wide-range AC-activated coil that handles 100 to 120 or 200 to 240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz.
- Miniature size for maximum switching power, particularly for inductive loads.
- Flame-resistance materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material.
- Quick-connect, screw, and PCB terminals, and DIN track mounting available.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, TUV and meets IEC950.
- Safety design with contact gap of 3 mm.
- Compressors for air conditioners and heater switching controllers.
- Switching controllers for power tools or motors.
- Power controllers for water heaters.
- Power controllers for dryers.
- Lamp controls, motor drivers, and power supply switching in copy machines, facsimile machines, and other office equipment.
- Lighting controllers.
- Power controllers for packers or food processing equipment.
- Magnetron control in microwaves.
- Power controllers for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)