GIC RS 232 to RS 485/422 Convertor, 28B21A0 has compact modular, Din Rail Mounting type construction. This is an externally powered which facilitates an electrical interface between Rs232 & RS 485/422
which can be widely used by industrial automation devices that communicate real-time, deterministic data across bus-based networks, over extended transmission distance
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Input : USB 2.0 Protocol
- Output : RS232 on DB9 Male connector compatible to PC RS485/RS422 on terminal block.
- Communication Speed : 300bps to 230Kbps.
- Auto direction control for RS485-2W data transmission.
- Cable: USB 2.0 type A to type B cable.
- Galvanic Isolation of 1.5kV
- RS232/RS485 line protection: +/- 15kV ESD.
- LED Indication for Transmit Receive signals.
- Input power from USB port, no external power required.
- 2M enclosure with DIN Rail mounting.
- Virtual COM port USB Drivers provided for Win XP, Vista, Win7, Win8