Omron Capacitive touch sensor W7ED-12L L-shape with FG terminal. Reliable operation that requires only a light touch. Models equipped with anti-static FG terminals are also available.
• Suitable for embedding in equipment
• Enables touch sensor configurations to be created that suit your application. Touch electrodes and touch sensor electrodes can be fastened just using screws.
• Body-to-electrode static electricity transfers can easily be prevented using FG terminal models.
• Supports 5 to 15 VDC, with open-collector output.
- No design required:- No need to perform sensitivity adjustments or design circuits! Minimizes development man-hours
- Reliable operation:- Achieves reliable operation using a touch electrode that changes capacitance depending on the level of touch
- Connects easily:- Touch electrodes and touch sensors can be fastened just using screws. No PCBs, facilitating touch sensor configurations.
- Vending Machines