P2RF-08-PU Sockets with Push-In Plus technology to Save Work Added to Series for MY, LY and G2R-S Relays.
- Sockets with Push-In Plus technology are used to save wiring work in comparison with traditional screw terminals. (Wiring time is reduced by 60%* in comparison with traditional screw terminals.)
- No screw loosening means maintenance-free application.
- Light insertion force and strong pull-out strength to achieve both less wiring work and high reliability.
- ‘Hand-free’ structure that holds an inserted screwdriver to achieve easier wiring work for stranded wires.
- Two wires can be independently inserted into each terminal
- DIN Track mounting or screw mounting.
- Wiring work
- Power relays