SJ5302 Clear – 3M Bumpon Protective Products Die-Cut and Molded Shape Protective Products are pressure-sensitive, adhesive-backed polyurethane products that can be used as feet, stops, spacers, and protectors in many applications. The urethane is a durable, resilient elastomer. The high tack, pressure-sensitive adhesive is protected with a release liner making application fast and easy.
- Excellent skid resistance
- Long aging resiliency – will not crack or harden
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistance to marring and staining
- Feet on the bottom of small appliances, desktop or handheld electronic devices, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers.
- Stops for cabinet doors, lids, and drawers.
- Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for electronic and automotive applications as an aid in assembly.
- Protectors to prevent damage in shipping, and keep parts from direct contact with each other.