TVS Diodes / ESD Suppressors DIODE 10V The SP4010 integrates 2 channels of ultra low capacitance asymmetrical protection for electronic equipment that may experience destructive electrostatic discharges (ESD).
These robust components can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes above the maximum contact level specified in
the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (±30kV contact discharge) without performance degradation.
The extremely low off-state capacitance also makes it ideal for protecting high speed signal lines such asUSB3.0,HDMI, USB2.0, and eSATA.
- ESD, IEC 61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC 61000-4-4, 40A (tP=5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC 61000- 4-5 2nd edition, 23A (tP=8/20μs)
- Low capacitance of 0.48pF @0V, 1MHz (TYP) per I/O
- Low leakage current of 0.2μA (MAX) at 10V Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL-1)
- Halogen free, lead free and RoHS compliant
- LCD/PDP TVs
- External Storages
- DVD/Blu-ray Players
- Set Top Boxes