XM3B-2522-111 The D-sub Connector are Ideal for Office Automation Interfacing.
- Shielded against EMI.
- Multi-hole, ferrite-core Connectors (XM3B-F) offers space-saving design and superior noise protection at high frequency.
- Rugged, compact, metallized plastic hood (XM2S) provides excellent noise protection.
- Conforms to UL standards. (No. E103202) (XM2S hoods and other models not included.)
- Available with many kinds of standard Anchors and grounding fixtures.
- RoHS Compliant.
- The applicable wires for solder cup terminals are AWG 22 to 28 (solid or stranded)