E Control Devices is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with an experienced mentor
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Compensation available