The water level controller 4421AD1 is an ideal solution to regulate and control liquid levels in water tanks based on the input from level sensors 44S0003. These controllers control the relay output according to the mode of operation. The range includes single or multifunctional devices which can be used for overflow protection, dry-running protection of submersible pumps. GIC liquid level controller has various modes of operation as filling & draining, filling only one tank with dual levels monitoring, filling only one tank with single level monitoring, draining only one tank with dual-level monitoring, or draining only one tank with single level monitoring.
Automatic water level controller functions as the name suggests. It removes the issues related to manual monitoring of tanks as it uses an automatic timer switch and prevents over-filling with the help of the probe or sensor 44S0003. Water level controllers for float tanks can be used for various other liquids not just for water tanks. These can be used for oil level control as well. The water level controller 4421AD1 comes with sensors 44S0003 which is helpful to prevent dry running of pumps which eliminates the chances of any circuit failures.
The new water level automatic controllers address the durability problems successfully. Not only this, they help to increase the overall work life as well. These automatically turn off/on the pumps. The water level automatic controller comes with high & low-level alarms and can be used for commercial uses also such as water parks or pools or factories, chemical plants, and electrical substations, and other liquid storage systems. You can easily remotely monitor the tanks with the new age and tech-enabled automatic water tank level controller.
- An automatic water tank level controller is capable of both draining and filling simultaneously with a single device.
- Includes provision for Manual start
- GIC water level controller 4421AD1 comes with a sensitivity level from 1k to 200k Ohm.
- This Liquid level controller Protects submersible pumps against dry running and prevents overfilling.
- It Also Enables maximum utilization of incoming liquid supply.
- The GIC 4421AD1 controller is Specially designed for corrosion and shock-resistant sensors to ensure trouble-free operation.