The 3M has come up with several thermally conductive products to make the electronic applications and processes to be as safe as possible enabling maximum use and a longer life cycle.
Especially the 3M thermally conductive acrylic interface pad 5571 is designed by the engineers to make the thermal solution more accessible and resourceful.
Some of the features are high levels of conformability, which makes the 3M thermally conductive acrylic interface pad 5571 to be used in applications that have different and uneven contact surfaces to bond.
Also, its dielectric strength provides good heat transfer with electrical isolation. People already using this also find it more useful due to its versatility. It is super efficient while using and handling the material. It doesn’t need time to allow the adhesion as it is pressure sensitive.
- High thermal conductivity, 2.0 W/m-K on the plane direction
- Good softness and conformability even to non-flat IC surfaces and heat-spreading blocks
- Passes UL 94 V-0 flame retardance test
- No siloxane outgassing or oil bleeding
- Soft compliant material allows for pressure relaxation, preventing high-pressure zones on components
- Good electrical insulation properties
- Slight tack allows easy pre-assembly
- Good wetting performance for better thermal conductivity
- Heat transfer between PCB and heat sink
- Decrease of compression stress to electronic parts by thermal pad softness
- Gap filling in electronic devices
- Chip-on film (COF) heat dissipation
- Power electronic component thermal management
- LED displays
- Electric vehicle (EV) batteries
- Wireless charging units
- Satellite navigation
- Process control equipment
- Test & measurement devices
It is used for heat conduction and acts as a film on the chip. We cannot miss chargeable battery thermal management and solutions.
The circuit board of LEDs generates too much heat and conductive acrylic interface pad 5571 is appropriate here for good heat dissipation.
You see, sometimes excessive shock and vibration can also be damaging to the electronic device and it works very well as the shock and vibration absorber.
You will find the required amount of 3M thermally conductive acrylic interface pad 5571 only at E Control Devices as one of the authorized distributors of 3M and their components.