Industrial Gigabit Ethernet to Fiber Smart Media Converter with 1 or 2 fiber ports, DIN-Rail mount, Metal housing
- Cut-Through Forwarding Mode
- Available in both SC and SFP Fiber Connectors
- Redundant Power Input
- Jumbo packets up to 9K bytes
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) and Link Loss Carry Forward
- The 2-Fiber device works in Media Converter Mode or Fiber Repeater Mode
- Operating Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
EF24 Series provides seamless media conversion from 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) RJ45 to Fiber (available in both SC and SFP fiber connectors). Available with one or two Fiber ports, its 2-port version provides additional Fiber Repeater Feature or media extension in 100/1000 BASE-(F)X.
EF24 Series comes with a DIP switch to configure or enable the more advanced functions including the fiber speed, fiber auto-negotiation, link fail pass-through, terminal/center device, power saving, jumbo frame, and cut-through forwarding to reach maximum flexibility.