Industrial 6-Port Unmanaged Fast-Ethernet Switch, DIN-Rail mount, Plastic housing
- 4 x 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45)
- 1 x fiber port with ST (-Fm model) or SC (-Fs model)
- Broadcast storm protection
- Support IEEE 802.3/ 802.3u/ 802.3x
- 10/100M, Full/Half-Duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-detection
- Local area transmit distance of 2 Km with Multi-mode Fiber connections
- Long-haul transmit distance of 20 Km with Single-mode Fiber connections
- Redundant dual DC power inputs
- Operating temperature ranges from 0~60°C
- Rugged high-strength plastic case
- DIN-Rail or wall mount sup
The EH2006 is an Ethernet switch with 6 RJ-45 ports for your industrial applications. These EH2006 has been designed for industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations where it complies with FCC, TUV, UL, and CE standards.
EH2006 protects itself from receiving too many broadcast packets. During normal use, broadcast packets will be forwarded to all ports except the source port. However, EH2006 will discard broadcast or multicast packets if the number of those packets exceeds a threshold in a preset period of time. When the preset period expires (about 800ms), it will then resume receiving broadcast or multicast packets until the threshold is reached again.
EH2006 series provide 2 redundant power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to wide-range DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to provide the EH2006 power needs automatically.