3M Novec 1720 Electronic Grade Coating is a clear, low viscosity, low surface tension solution of a fluoro silane polymer carried in 3M™ Novec™ 7100 Engineered Fluid.
- Easy application and processing – air dries in seconds and should be thermally cured for best performance
- Adheres to a variety of surfaces including glass, metals and metal oxides
- Provides excellent anti-wetting, anti-stiction and anti-migration properties
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential
- Is optically transparent and contributes no additional haze and no loss of clarity
- Easy Clean
- Smudge Resistance