Surface Mounting Relay with the World’s Smallest Mounting Area.
- A subminiature model as small as 5.2 (H) × 6.5 (W) × 10 (L) mm is ideal for high-density mounting (G6K(U)-2F(-Y)).
- A low profile of 5.2 mm improves mounting efficiency (G6K(U)-2F(-Y)).
- A lightweight of 0.7 g contributes to higher speed mounting.
- Surface mounting terminal models incorporate a unique terminal structure with high infrared irradiation efficiency which allows the terminal temperature to rise easily when mounting the IRS, thus ensuring excellent soldering.
- Ensures a dielectric strength of 1,500 VAC and conforms to FCC Part 68 (i.e., withstanding an impulse withstand voltage of 1,500 V for 10 × 160 μs).
- -Y models offer an impulse withstand voltage of 2,500 V for 2 × 10 μs (conforms to Telcordia specifications) by optimizing the distance between coil and contacts.
- The standard model conforms to UL/CSA standards, certified by BSI (EN62368-1).
- Models available with a 2.54-mm terminal pitch.
- Telecommunication equipment
- Office automation machines
- Test and measurement equipment
- Building automation equipment
- Security equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Amusement equipment
- Home appliances