3M Novec 72DE Engineered Fluid 50 LB/ 22.7 KG Drum is a blend of methyl nonafluorobutyl ether (C4F9OCH3), ethyl nonafluorobutyl ether (C4F9OC2H5), and trans-1,2-dichloroethylene (t-DCE). It is intended to replace ozone depleting and chlorinated solvents as well as other solvent systems that do not have as favorable health, safety, or environmental properties.
- These properties also make the solvent ideal for certain coating and lubricant deposition applications where increased solvency is desired.
- Novec 72DE fluid is ideal for a wide range of cleaning applications.
- The high solvency and low surface tension, nonflammability and stability of Novec 72DE fluid make it ideal for immersion and vapor degreasing applications
- This Novec product has zero ozone depletion potential and other favorable environmental properties.
- Cleaning of oils, greases, waxes
- Cleaning, rinsing and drying agent
- Specialty solvent applications