Conductive EPDM can be used for closing a gap between two surfaces and provide high EMI shielding effectiveness in enclosure applications where extremely low closure forces are required.
Closed-cell conductive EPDM Rubber Sponge
- EMI/RFI Shielding
- Can be used as grounding applications
- Conduct electrons throughout the material
- Pressure Sealing at low pressure
- Most Economical material compare with silver-coated elastomers
- Temperature Stability between -40°C to 125°C
- Nuclear Bio Chem Resistance
- Salt Fog Resistance
Electronic devices, Cable box, Satellite Box, Cellphone, Network Routers, Semiconductor, Gaskets, Computer Enclosures, Hand Held Devices, Medical Diagnostic, and Analytical Equipment, Aerospace & Automotive, Electronic Systems.