The D6T-1A-02 Omron Sensor is a board mounts temperature sensor or MEMS thermal sensor which is used to detect the surface temperature of any object without making a contact. It can identify human body temperature in comparison to the surroundings.
The D6T-1A-02 Omron Sensors are made up of a small circuit board with a silicone lens and thermopile sensor and the logic circuit making it a very efficient thermal sensor for human detection.
- OMRON’s unique MEMS and ASIC technology achieve a high SNR (except for the D6T-32L-01A).
- Superior noise immunity with a digital output.
- High-precision area temperature detection with low cross-talk field of view characteristics.
- D6T-1A-02 Omron has a low noise ratio to the background noise.
- It is very small in size that has its own benefits.
- It is efficient in making easy connections and converts the sensor signal into digital temperature.
- It has different viewing angles.
- Using d6t thermal sensor human detection eliminates the issues of traditional sensors.
- It is not advisable to use an Omron temperature sensor in presence of dirt, oil or any other foreign substance.
- Excessive bow or shock is to be avoided.
- The sensor should be installed on a flat surface.
- The minimum operating temperature is -40 C and the maximum is +80 C.
- FEMS (Factory Energy Management System)
- HEMS (Home Energy Management System)
- BEMS (Building Energy Management System).
Utilizing a D6T thermal sensor as a human detection sensor is restricted to close-distance applications for straightforward assurance of temperature esteem as it were.
To expand the identification distance, assurance exactness should be improved through programming handling that factors transient changes, the position of warmth sources, human conduct data, etc.