3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8005 is a two-part acrylicbased adhesive (10:1 ratio by volume) that can bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of polypropylene, polyethylene, and TPO’s without special surface preparation. 3M™ Scotch-Weld Adhesive DP8005 can replace screws, rivets, plastic welding, and two-step processes which include chemical etchants, priming or surface treatments in many applications.
- Ability to Bond Dissimilar Substrates
- Ability to Structurally Bond Polyolefins
- Room Temperature Cure
- Excellent Water and Humidity Resistance
- Very Good Chemical Resistance
- One Step Process – No Pre-Treatment of the Substrates Needed