GIC PC10BD16001D1 Programmable Logic Controller PLC is used to monitor inputs, and depending upon their states, it makes decisions based on its program or logic so as to control (turn ON/OFF) its outputs to automate a machine or a process. Programmable Logic Controller PC10BD16001D1 can control a wide variety of devices to support User’s automation needs.
The Programmable Logic Controller monitors inputs and changes outputs as controlled by the user program, which can include Boolean logic, counting, timing, complex math operations, and communications with other intelligent devices. The compact design, flexible configuration, and powerful instruction sets are combined to make the Programmable Logic Controller a perfect solution for controlling a wide variety of applications. Now you can seamlessly implement automation in your electromechanical processes with GIC’s Programmable Logic controller PC10BD16001D1.
It is a real-time system designed for multiple input and output arrangements and has applications in both, Industrial and Commercial sectors. PLC application has a sturdy framework with unique functional characteristics such as sequential access control, ease of programming, timers and counters, easy-to-use hardware, and consistently secure controlling capabilities. The PLC applications and uses of Programmable Logic Controller’s are broad and diverse. Be it a residential, commercial, or industrial setting. Take your manufacturing processes to the next level with GIC’s smart relay & Mini PLCs, specially designed to offer greater control in even the harshest and most hostile conditions.
- 24 VDC, Base with 8 Digital Inputs & 8 Relay Outputs
- Supports up to 112 IOs
- Relay Base & MOSFET Low Side Base modules
- Stacking using FRC cable up to
- Maximum 6 Expansion Modules
- Isolated Digital Inputs with sourcing & sinking capability
- Isolated Digital Transistorized Outputs (Low Side and High side driver)
- High Speed Inputs – Single / Quadrature (1x/2x/4x)
- High-Speed Outputs (PTO / PWM / S-Profile)
- Analog Voltage/Current Inputs and Outputs of 0-10 V / 4-20 mA
- PC Software for programming, online & offline simulation
- Standard RS232/RS485 port with RJ11 for HMI/SCADA Interface
- Modbus RTU support
- 128 Weekly, Monthly & Yearly Time Switches each
- Multiple Timers, Counters including retentive counters, Hour meters & many more function blocks