The RN-111M voltage monitoring relay is designed to de-energize an industrial/appliance single-phase 220V/50Hz load in case of inadmissible voltage variations in the mains with subsequent automatic re-energizing after the circuit parameters recovery.
Load is connected to the relay either directly via relay terminals or through a magnetic starter, depending on the wattage. The relay can operate in four independent modes:
- voltage monitoring relay;
- minimum voltage monitoring relay;
- maximum voltage monitoring relay;
- time relay with a restart delay.
The device front panel features load status indicator (on/off) and three-digit, seven-segment display, which displays (depending on the device status):
- actual RMS voltage;
- accurate value of the set-up parameter;
- time remaining till automatic load re-energizing;
- emergency de-energizing the load (RMS voltage flashing).
The variable pot knobs on the front panel allow for setting:
- the maximum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- the minimum allowable voltage tripping threshold;
- time delay for load re-energizing after the circuit parameters recovery.