Industrial 6-Port Unmanaged Fast-Ethernet Switch, DIN-Rail mount, Metal housing
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45)
- Broadcast storm protection
- Support IEEE 802.3/ 802.3u/ 802.3x
- 10/100M, Full/Half-Duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-detection
- Redundant dual DC power inputs
- Operating temperature ranges from -10~70°C
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The EH2306 with 6 RJ-45 ports has a metal housing and is designed to work in the industrial environment, such as in hazardous locations, where it complies with CE, FCC, UL, and RoHS standards.
The EH2306 protects itself from receiving too many broadcast packets. During normal use, broadcast packets will be forwarded to all ports except the source port. However, it will discard broadcast or multicast packets if the number of those packets exceeds a threshold in a preset period of time. When the preset period expires (about 800ms), it will then resume receiving broadcast or multicast packets until the threshold is reached again.
The EH2306 provides two redundant power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to wide-range DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to provide the EH2306 the power it needs automatically.