QUICKSOLV DEF 70 is a multi-purpose industrial cleaner for manual cleaning of oils, greases, organic residues & solder flux residues. Thanks to its low surface tension and reactive substances it permits to solubilize most of organic pollutants. Its fast evaporation allows substantial reduction in cleaning time. QUICKSOLV DEF 70 is a non-flammable product and is a drop-in replacement for flammable solvents like gasoline, isopropanol or acetone or any flammable cleaning aerosols. It’s formulated with safety, health of operators and environment in mind. It can be used for many applications:
– Maintenance of mechanical parts.
– Degreasing of low volume production of metal parts in micromechanical & mechanical industry.
– Defluxing of printed circuits in rework or low volume production.
– Removal metals particles in additive manufacturing.
– It can also remove certain residues of glue, varnish, coatings or polymerized materials, but subject to prior tests.
QUICKSOLV DEF 70 is only suitable for manual use. For cleaning in a simple immersion tank (no heating, no ultrasonics, or spray,…) the non-aerosol version QUICKSOLV DEF 90 can be used
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
● Keep products in closed original packaging and store at room temperature.
● Shelf life is minimum 18 months from production date when kept in recommended conditions.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Contains no Reach Substances (on Candidate list, Annex XIV & XVII) / Contains no persistent organic pollutant (EC 850/2004) / Contains no Import/Export Hazardous substances (EU 649/ 2012). It is biodegradable according to regulation 648/2004 but must be neutralized and filtered before disposal in sewer system in accordance with local regulations. Neutralization and titration methods are available upon request.