RHG7528 Managed Rack-mount switch will provide you the flexibility your application needs. You will be able to choose among 6 different Core versions (based on the power supply and uplink port configurations) and three different 8-Port modules and customize your device in a very simple way.
- Maximum 128Gbps switching capacity, 95.24Mpps throughput
- Rugged industrial design for -40~75° C harsh environment operation
- Flexible modular configuration, 3 Module-dedicated slots
- Up to 24 PoE ports, with a maximum 720W of PoE power budget
- 4 x 1 Gigabit or 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP Uplink slots
- Up to 20 possible configurations in 4 power input versions
- ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, RSTP, or MRP (client) redundancy
- Advanced management features
- PROFINET v2.33 CC-B conformance
- EN50155 / EN50121-4 certified for Railway applications
- Security features based on IEC62443-4-2
Designed for PoE, in wide temperature: RHG7528 supports up to 24 Gigabit ports in any 8-port multiple configurations. Specifically designed for bringing power through Ethernet cable virtually anywhere, a maximum output Power over Ethernet of 720W over the 24 ports is allowed (PoE/PoE+ configuration – 802.3af/at).
Available in four power input variants, RHG7528 is EN 60950-1:2006 certified and is designed to withstand the harshest environments. Its fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee reliable operations within -40 and +75°C.
Powerful and versatile: With its high performance, it provides a network redundant self-recovery mechanism is less than 20ms on the full load that enables the user to build a reliable network through almost any redundant ring topology. RHG7528 supports ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, IEEE802.1D-2004 RSTP, STP, MSTP, MRP (Client), iA-Ring, iA-Chain, and many compatible rings protocols for network redundancy. With a Multifunctional web dashboard, it offers intelligent features such as Quality of service (QoS), IGMP, Port mirroring, and security.
Automation and IoT ready: Conforming with Profinet CC-B v2.33 makes RHG7528 the perfect candidate for being the backbone of your Industrial automation. Additionally, all device performance and status data are also available as a Modbus register and as an MQTT data point, allowing your PLC or control unit to access diagnostic data in real-time through Modbus TCP protocol or providing worthy information to a Big-Data Analytics engine.
EN50155 and EN50121-4 Certified: Having undergone environmental testing to ensure reliable performance under a variety of power supply conditions, such as voltage variations, power interruptions, and supply changeovers, this switch Series is fully EN50155-certified for today’s demanding railway applications, as well as complying with essential sections of EN50121-4 for ground equipment.