THERMASOLV CF2 is a dielectric heat transfer fluid, dedicated for 1-phase immersion or direct cooling systems. It’s high electrical insulation properties allows to immerse electronics & electrical devices under power in the fluid. The favorable characteristics of the product’s viscosity, density and surface tension allows optimal surface contact, which contributes to a superior heat transfer performance. It’s very good compatibility with all metals, a wide range of plastics & elastomers and the chemical stability of the fluid, makes.
THERMASOLV CF2 an ideal fluid for immersion cooling.
THERMASOLV CF2 is formulated with safety in mind. It is non-toxic, has no mentioning of any EUH-phrases, is non-flammable and has no flash point. It is also a great sustainable solution as it has no ODP, low GWP and can be offered for recycling when needed.
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions & equipment. Our team is ready to advise you.
● Although this product has very good compatibility properties, we cannot foresee all materials that could be exposed to the fluid. We strongly recommend testing before use.
The product can be used in the following processes:
● Immersion cooling (1-phase)
● Direct cooling, where the fluid flows through cold plates or tubes (1-phase))
● Specific manufacturing processes which need stable and uniform cooling
● Dielectric testing
– Recommended Temperature Minimum: -95°C / -166°F
– Recommended Temperature Maximal: 100°C / 230°F
– Boiling Point: 90°C / 149°F
PACKAGING, STORAGE SHELF LIFE
● Keep products in closed original packaging and store at room temperature.
● Shelf life is minimum 18 months from production date when kept in recommended conditions. The shelf life provides a guarantee of delivering new product and proper storage (no packaging leakages, no accidently contamination). Once the product is used in a process it is designed for, there is no degradation of quality or performance over time.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
MAIN CONTRIBUTORS WHICH REDUCE IMPACT:
HUMAN HEALTH & SAFETY
● Non-flammable, no flashpoint & no EUH risk phrases: 100% safe for storage and
when used in equipment
● Non-toxic, no corrosive impact & no S risk phrases
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION & RESOURCES SAVINGS
● No environmental hazard: no H labelling regarding environment
● Can be returned for recycling and re-use: ECOPROGRAM
● Low viscosity: reduced energy use for pumps