3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 468MP features a 5.2 mil adhesive for splicing and laminating procedures using metals and HSE plastics. The thicker caliper adds wet-out capability for surfaces where adhesion may be compromised by slight textures or irregularities.
- Delivers exceptional peel and shear strength for metals and HSE plastics
- 58# polycoated kraft paper (PCK) liner offers a high strength bond for splicing and laminating applications
- Thicker adhesives improve wet-out and adhesion on textured surfaces
- Provides very high resistance to solvents and humidity
- 200MP acrylic adhesive is considered the industry standard for graphic attachment and general industrial joining applications
- Bonding metal nameplates and rating plates
- Long term bonding of graphic nameplates and overlays (“subsurface” printed polycarbonate or polyester) specifically to textured metal and high surface energy plastics
- High-speed processing of parts (medical components, durable labels, flexible circuits)
- Bonding graphic overlays for membrane switches and bonding complete switches to equipment surfaces
There are no reviews yet.