3M™ Polyimide Film Tape 5413 with DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. This product is amber colored and 2.7 mil (69 microns) thick.
- The DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an
excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
- Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which helps reduce rework, helping to enable high productivity
- Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which helps protect surfaces to help reduce replacement
- The silicone adhesive’s high temperature performance helps reduce adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate
cleaning, enabling high productivity
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
- Mask for protection of gold fingers of printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
- Release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperatures.