8A 220V MULTIFUNCTIONAL 3 PHASE VOLTAGE MONITORING RELAY – RNPP-302 is designed for the protection of three-phase loads against the major type of mains faults.
- RMS voltage reaching beyond admissible thresholds;
- phase sequence order violation and phase coincidence;
- violation of the mains voltage phase completeness and symmetry.
The device performs monitoring of the main circuit parameters and de-energizes load when the parameters fall beyond specified boundaries. The three-digit, seven-segment display on the relay front panel allows to:
- continuously indicate the actual circuit voltage;
- indicate the type of occurring fault;
- view (visualize) settings of modes and parameters.