Allen Bradley Electronic Overload Relays – 1NO/1NC, 3.2 → 16 A F.L.C, 16 A Contact Rating, 150 mW, 690 V ac, 3P.
- IEC and NEMA configurations
- Phase Loss Protection
- Wide 5:1 Adjustment Range
- Over-Molded Power Connections
- 1 N.O. and 1 N.C. Isolated Auxiliary Contacts (AC15/B600 Rated)
- Low Energy Consumption (150mW)
- Ambient Temperature Compensation
- Visible Trip Indication
- EE versions offer DIP switch adjustments for selection of trip class and reset mode, allowing the use of one device for a broad range of application requirements.
- DIP switches are located on the side to limit accessibility once installed for improved security
- Trip class selections of 10, 15, 20 or 30.
- Reset mode selections include manual or manual/automatic.