D7S-A0001-1 Vibration Sensors SMD VIBRATION SENSOR Seismic sensor Helps Prevent Fire and Other Secondary Disasters after an Earthquake. The World’s Smallest Class Size Seismic Sensor.
- Using the SI value, which has a high correlation with the seismic intensity scale that indicates the magnitude of an earthquake, provides higher-precision judgment of seismic intensity scales.
- The 3-axis acceleration sensor and OMRON’s unique SI value calculation algorithm achieve surface-mountable compact modules and low power consumption.
- A higher degree of freedom for incorporation into devices and prolonged operation on battery power.
- The shutoff output terminal (INT1) operates equivalent to a conventional mechanical vibration sensor and ensures compatibility with mechanical vibration sensors.
- I2C interface is able to obtain earthquake-related information from the Sensor with communications from external devices.
- Home Appliance