LPJ-400SP Industrial & Electrical Fuses 600V 400A Dual Element Time Delay. Bussmann® series Ultimate protection LPJ Class J dual element, current-limiting, time-delay fuses available with optional open fuse indication. Time delay – 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% of rated current.
- Industry’s only UL Listed and CSA Certified fuse with a 300kA interrupting rating that allows for simple, worry-free installation in virtually any application.
- Fast short-circuit protection and dual-element, time-delay performance provide ultimate protection.
- Reduces existing fuse inventory by up to 33% when upgrading to Low-Peak fuses.
- Consistent 2:1 ampacity ratios for all Low-Peak fuses make selective coordination easy.
- Long time-delay minimizes needless fuse openings due to temporary overloads and transient surges.
- Current-limitation protects downstream components against damaging thermal and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents.
- Dual-element fuses have lower resistance than ordinary fuses so they run cooler.
- Can often be sized for back-up protection against motor burnout from overload or single-phasing if other overload protective devices fail.
- Proper sizing can provide “no damage” Type 2 coordinated protection for NEMA® and IEC® motor controllers.
- Space-saving package for equipment downsizing.