6-pin type for switching low-level analog signal. Panasonic Solid State Relays – PCB Mount 100v 320mA DIP 1 Form A – AQV215A.
- Controls low-level analog signals
- Controls various types of loads such as relays, motors, lamps and solenoids
- Optical coupling for extremely high isolation
- Eliminates the need for a counter electromotive force protection diode in the drive circuits on the input side
- Stable on-resistance
- Low-level off-state leakage current of max. 1 μA
- Reinforced insulation type of I/O voltage 5,000Vrms also available.
- High-speed inspection machines
- Telephone equipment
- Data communication equipment