Industrial 802.11 bgn Wireless Access Point with 1 x Fast-Ethernet port, DIN-Rail Mount, metal housing
- Designed for IEEE802.11 b/g/n networks
- Upgrade via Management Utility or Web User Interface
- Client Isolation
- Different operating modes and topology options
(WDS Bridge and AP Client)
- FCC (United States), ETSI (Europe), and NCC (Taiwan) certified wireless equipment
- Support WPS(Wi-Fi protected setup)
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (Peer-to-Peer)
Suitable in a wide array of applications, the new AW5500C is able to withstand harsh conditions typically found in the industry.
AW5500C is also designed thinking on your security, state of the art encryption as well as having the ability to create a virtual network among wireless clients; this level of communication between clients can be easily and intuitively controlled using this option, imposing restrictions on data and excluding malware at the same time.
AW5500C embodies a strong wireless network manager that will surely deliver optimum performance in your network. AW5500C supports “WPS & Wi-Fi Direct” technology that makes Wi-Fi usage to be ease-of-use connectivity, and delivers an industry-wide peer-to-peer solution based on broadly deployed Wi-Fi technologies.