● PROMOSOLV 70 is developed as a drop-in replacement for trichlorethylene, NPB and other solvents with a high Health, Safety.
● Environmental impact. While reducing substantially the HSE impact, the degreasing power is at an equivalent level.
● The very low surface tension allows to penetrate very tight or difficult to access spaces, providing a deep cleaning and rinsing.
● It is dedicated to remove most kind of oils and greases, with the exception of water-based lubricants.
● Furthermore it is suitable for removing waxes and particles. Depending on the nature of polymerized materials, some varnishes, adhesives, inks paints could also be removed.
● Compatible with all metals and alloys, including very sensitive ones. It has also good compatibility with most plastics & elastomers, however it is necessary to test before use.
● PROMOSOLV 70 is formulated with safety in mind. Its composition has excellent flammability suppression properties and is an azeotropic-like formulation, which provides a very high stability when used in an equipment. Some products in the market may lose their flammability suppression compound due to evaporation when used in an equipment.
●PROMOSOLV 70 is qualified and used by several actors in the aerospace industry (e.g. SAFRAN IN 1500B).
●This product also exists in a recycled version (made from recycled solvent) under the name PROMOSOLV 70 T.
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions, equipment, desired cleaning time and the nature of contaminants. Our team is ready to advise you.
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
● Keep products in closed original packaging and store at room temperature.
● Shelf life is minimum 18 months from production date when kept in recommended conditions.
● PROMOSOLV 70 is an azeotropic-like formulation which guarantees a safe use & storage
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
● PROMOSOLV 70 is NOT a product. Although fully in line with safety & environmental regulations, this product
doesn`t match our strict criteria to be labelled as a Greenway product.
● Contains no Reach Substances (on Candidate list, Annex XIV & XVII) / Contains no persistent organic pollutant (EC 850/2004) / Contains no Import/Export Hazardous substances (EU 649/ 2012) Used polluted product can be returned to us for recycling if regulations permit. Please contact your local sales contact for more
details on our ECOPROGRAM.