EKMB1103111 is an EKMB series PIR Motion sensor that combines easy integration, high reliability, and environment-friendly materials. It can detect various types of infrared rays.
EKMB1103111 is a type of Passive Infrared Sensor also called PIR. It can differentiate a heat source other than humans. For example, it can identify if there is a pet or any other animal in your front entryway or a human being trying to intrude. So it doesn’t activate a false alarm.
Advantages of EKMB series sensors
- Low current consumption
- Battery driven operations
- Used in applications where high noise resistance is required
- Its long-distance detection type performance is impeccable
- It is a wall installation type.
It is used in different kinds of applications.
- Lighting control,
- Lighting types of equipment,
- Air conditioners,
- Security types of equipment for IP cameras,
- Intrusion alarm,
- Digital signage,
- Vending machines,
- Multifunction printers,
- Display panels for meeting rooms
- And PCs.
- The performance can get affected if there is any glass, acrylic or any other similar material is in between the heat source and sensor.
- The quick change in temperature which is very significant can also affect the performance.
Precautions to take
- The temperature between the heat source and the sensor must be more than 4℃
- This sensor should be hand soldered only.
- This sensor should be always mounted on a printed circuit board to keep it stable.
- It should not be used if this falls on the ground or floor.
- Stabilized voltage is advised.
- The noise from cell phones, broadcasts,s or power supply provides room for error.