3G/4G LTE Cellular to Ethernet and Serial Secure Industrial Gateway/ Router
- Extensive 3G and LTE Band Support
– EU: 2100/1800/850/2600/900/800MHz (B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20)
– US: 1900/AWS/850/700/700/1900MHz (B2/B4/B5/B13/B17/B25)
- VPN over IPsec, OpenVPN or PPTP, data-rate up to 37.9Mbps*
- Wide temperature, industrial-grade platform
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port
- 1-port RS-232/485, baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- Integrated Firewall, DMZ, Port Forwarding, DDNS, ICMP Ping
- TCP Server/Client, UDP, Virtual COM supported
- 2 Digital Inputs/ 2 Digital outputs in I/O version
- Additional embedded power-bank for fault-relay capability (B version)
- DNV-GL Marine Application
SE5901B, Atop’s Industrial Serial to Ethernet and Cellular Gateway/Router is a high-performance, cost-effective gateway for serial signal communications; allowing almost any serial device to be connected to an Ethernet network and providing connectivity to the world and at the same time protecting your network from intrusions. Its powerful CPU provides up to 37.9Mbps* software-assisted AES encryption for protecting your data flow through the Internet with a secure IPsec VPN tunnel.
Advanced features available
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be set up over Ethernet by Telnet, Web Browser, or our Windows Utility. Atop Virtual COM software provides a virtual environment for applications when accessing SE5901B through TCP. A dedicated I/O version provides 2 Digital Inputs and 2 Digital Outputs, GPS version provides Global positioning system geolocation, and, specifically for the Internet of Things, a “B” version provides additional 15 seconds of power during a power failure, allowing the device to relay back to the host the failure. This is Maintenance 4.0.
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5901B embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation, programming, and installation flexibility in one device. SDK versions allow you to make use of the powerful hardware and develop your own applications on top of Atop’s reliable APIs and with plenty of coding examples in Atop’s SDK. SDK versions are available upon request. Please contact Atop’s representative for additional information.